An established and growing manufacturer of HVAC sheet metal products is looking for an energetic sheet metal fabricator with a “Get it Done” attitude that takes pride in the result of his or her work. Under direct supervision, the Fabricator will be responsible for fabricating HVAC sheet metal products following strict quality guidelines.
The candidate in this position will perform duties within an assembly line which can entail the set-up and operation of sheet metal fabrication equipment and the processing of raw material to finished assembled product.
If you are an experienced sheet metal fabricator in the HVAC trade, we invite you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Setup and operation of fabricating equipment
- Reading and understanding work orders
- Working with hand and power tools and large sheet metal equipment
- Inspect processed parts ensuring that quality standards have been met
- Follow all company safety policies, procedures, and protocols
- Perform required housekeeping routines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Communicate any quality issues to the supervisor
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- A High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Two (2) years minimum experience in a metal HVAC fabrication environment.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Ability to work within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Self-starter and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to work well within a diverse team of skill-sets and functions
- Eager and willing to increase their skill-sets in manufacturing
- Manufacturing and warehouse environment with exposure to machinery noises and smells
- Conditioned space that maintains the same temperature year-round
- $18 – $30/HR Depending On Experience
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY – NO RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE